THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Schlumberger Kids Christmas Party


With all of the excitement we've had over the last couple of weeks, a day of fun with the kids was just what we needed. Schlumberger puts on an annual Kids Christmas Party for the employee's children. They had everything a child would want to do, see Santa, ride rides, eat cotton candy, jump on a moonwalk and pony rides. While we were in line waiting to see Santa, the girls posed for some pictures.
I don't know about your children, but my kids seem to loose their focus when they finally get to see Santa. During our wait I had asked the kids what they were going to tell Santa they wanted for Christmas. Cooper mentioned something about Diego and a train, then it happened. I overheard him telling Santa he wanted a Teddy Bear!

I was very happy with this picture of our kids. We did have Lily with us, but she was not interested in taking pictures at all. This might be our Christmas card, but I'm not sure yet. I would like to get one with Lily in it.


The girls had a good time riding the swings and ferris wheel while Tony and Cooper waited in line for cotton candy. We waited in line a lot today.


The cotton candy arrived just as the girls were finishing up with their ferris wheel ride. By this time things were falling apart a little and it was time to go and get some lunch.
This was my favorite photo of the day!! I tried again to get a picture of all four kids, but Lily and Cooper were not as excited about it as I was.
Now, in between this photo and the next, there was a complete meltdown in the Lily department. We are still dealing with some adjustment issues. So as I tried to manage the situation, Tony took our kids to ride the train.

Although we had several fun moments, I'm not sure this is an event we will frequent. The kids were excited that they were able to see where Daddy's new work was and spend some time doing things that bring them joy.

0 comments: