THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Cooper Finally Agrees to Photos

When Cooper started school he refused to have his picture taken. If you remember from my previous post, all he would do is hide behind his nap mat or between the tables.


After the first week of school, I realized that I was the problem. I gave up on getting a picture of him as his desk and with his teacher and all of the usual pictures you would want in a scrapbook. I would just have to wait and see what I could get another day.

Then the hurricane came. (I'm really tired of having to refer to that storm over and over) Anyway, we missed one week due to no power at the church, and then another week due to water damage. But then things got back to normal and Cooper was able to go back to school.

I had a lovely friend call last week and ask how Avery was doing in 3rd grade. Avery had some struggles throughout the year last year and my friend was kind enough to give us some advice (she's a teacher) and some helpful information to help Avery succeed. At some point in our conversation we talked about Cooper and how she knew he was doing fine since she was able to see him at school. I mentioned to her that I was never able to get pictures of him for his scrapbook. She immediately offered to take some pictures for me and look what I got...Here he is with his teacher.And happily working in his journal.
I didn't crop this one because I wanted to be able to see everything he was wearing.

Okay, this was not taken at school, but I had to include it in with these pictures. He had asked for a piece of bread, which happens to be a staple food for him right now. I just thought it was so funny how he stuck his finger in the bread and ate it like it was on a stick. I was really surprised that he did not bite his own finger!

0 comments: