THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy Busy!

I've never really been one of those "need more hours in the day kind of person". Most of the time I seem to fit in the chores, errands, tasks and jobs that need to be done in a 24 hour period. But not now and not in the last week.

The contributing factors:

The usual wife, mother daily routine.
MOPS- This takes up about a day and a half every week.
Bible Study- Daily Homework and Meeting once a week.
Driving-Mostly too and from school for the girls and 3-4 times a week for various church activities.
Housework-This happens when I'm not doing other stuff.
Girl Scouts- Two Thursdays a month with some extras here and there, along with working on patches.
Phone Calls-Lots of phone calls.
Grocery Shopping- Once a week works best for us, but it takes about 3 hours from start to putting the last item in the pantry.

School- Right now, this is taking way too long! The girls got home today at 3:30. It is now 5:05 and Brenna is still working on assignments. Now, mind you, these are not homework assignments, but incomplete classroom assignments, and the prompt for this blog. For today, my list ends here, cause I don't know how much memory storage they allow here!?

Please pray for Brenna and that she will be able to complete her work at school. It is a huge struggle for her (and me) right now. Brenna is a very bright and dare I say, smart, child. I love her curiosity and I'm amazed to hear the things she thinks out loud. Brenna is also a daydreamer. The one who just can't seem to stay on task. This is wrecking havoc on her school work.

I have to get dinner going and will ponder this topic later. Please know that I'm not complaining about being busy. This week we just don't have a free night and I'm saddened by it. Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse before it gets better. I just want to keep my focus and run the good race...

0 comments: