THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Back to Blogging

The power has been back on, all of the kids are back to school, and I have been so busy, my poor blog has been blank for several days. I know there are only a few of you who actually noticed my absence, but this blog is kind of like a tender, young plant that I have planted and watered, then left to dry out. One of the few things that has kept me busy, but makes me feel a little better about it is that we have finally started our new Bible Study Wednesday night.

Our church is blessed to be able to provide several Bible Studies throughout the year. Hurricane Ike hit the Friday before all of our Fall studies were to begin. This last Wednesday began the first night of this study that will last 10 weeks. That means this study will end the week before Christmas! Talk about being busy....but the blessings are so great!

I always find Beth Moore's studies a challenge due to the daily homework and have made a commitment to myself to stay on top of my assignments and not get behind. Right from the start this study has lead me to some rather convicting scripture. When you ask God to break you of old habits and give you direction, you better be ready to hear what He has to say!

Needless to say, as I continue to struggle with all of my responsibilities as a wife and mother, with MOPS, church, the kids school, cakes, and all the little things that come along, it will be interesting to see how this blog plays a part in what I do.

Praising His faithfulness!

0 comments: