THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

100 Things About Me

I'm going to confess something. I am addicted to reading other people's blogs. It is interesting to see how other people spend their time, live their lives, and how they do their blogs.

One interesting thing that I've seen that I'm going to try is a list of 100 things about me. I hope you learn a thing or two that you didn't already know, maybe I will too...

1. I am hopelessly optimistic.
2. I love old hymns.
3. I don't like olives.
4. My favorite season is fall.
5. My least favorite season is summer.
6. I love classic country music.
7. I went on my first cruise this year.
8. I enjoy making custom cakes for my friends and family.
9. My favorite color is blue.
10. My name is Hebrew and means "dark as night".
11. In the next three months I will celebrate the following: the birthdays of all 3 children, my birthday, and our anniversary.
12. I don't watch scary movies.
13. I love to watch baseball and football with my husband.
14. I like my room to be cold when I sleep.
15. I love going to antique shops.
16. I am afraid of heights.
17. My first car was a standard, Grey Ford Ranger.
18. I lived in the same house until I was 18.
19. I miss my mom and my sister.
20. I watch more TV than I should.
21. I am obsessed with meteorology.
22. I wanted to be a fighter pilot when I grew up.
23. I love going to the drive-in.
24. My favorite things to drink are root beer and Sonic Cherry Limeade.
25. I don't like to wear shoes or socks.
26. I've never lived in another state.
27. I can't wait to use my fireplace.
28. I love to swim.
29. I wish I grew up and lived in a small town.
30. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert.
31. I wish I read more.
32. Math and I don't get along.
33. My favorite hymn is How Great Thou Art.
34. I love to decorate my home for the seasons.
35. I love to watch Chick Flicks.
36. I don't like to listen to people complain.
37. I love the smell of watermelon.
38. My favorite crafts are scrapbooking and stamping.
39. I wish I got more done during the day.
40. I would have more kids if...
41. I'm thinking about refinishing some furniture.
42. I'm bad about starting things and not finishing them.
43. I have been through 2 hurricanes.
44. Collecting horse urine was once a part-time job for me.
45. I loved that job.
46. ZZ Top has a song called "Leila"
47. I remember the first time I had Pop Tarts.
48. I heart sweet tea.
49. It's hard for me to find shoes that fit right.
50. I'm halfway through this list.
51. I love candles.
52. I don't know how to roller skate.
53. I love campfires.
54. I can curl my tongue.
55. I am left-handed.
56. I only write left-handed.
57. I used to be painfully shy.
58. I love to make people laugh.
59. I wish my family would do more together.
60. I don't have a green thumb.
61. I'm always in the mood for pizza.
62. I loved being pregnant with my babies.
63. Watching the space shuttle launch is fascinating.
64. I love to play board games and card games.
65. I'm bad at telling jokes.
66. I've eaten snake before.
67. One of my favorite memories is watching Princess Dianna's wedding at my Aunt Brenda's house.
68. I was in elementary school at lunch when the Challenger exploded.
69. I don't wear glasses.
70. I am very big on tradition.
71. I tend to be very sentimental.
72. I love anything pumpkin.
73. I love looking at photographs.
74. I love visiting museums.
75. It takes me a long time to get to know people.
76. I've never met anyone with my name.
77. My nickname growing up was "Leila-Peila-Pooh" usually followed by "whatcha gonna do?".
78. I love to go on picnics.
79. I love sea food, especially shrimp.
80. I am sarcastic at times.
81. I took a helicopter ride with my mom once.
82. I've never broken a bone.
83. I love to take road trips.
84. I wish I were a better cook.
85. I'm having trouble thinking of 15 more things about me.
86. I would love to see a tornado in person.
87. I'm thinking about converting our playroom into a craft room.
88. "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison is the ring tone on my cell phone.
89. Tony and I went to an Eagle's concert for our first date.
90. I am not coordinated enough to play Guitar Hero.
91. I love getting letters in the mail.
92. Gerber daisies are my favorite flower.
93. I watched Titanic at the movie theater 3 times.
94. I love to open my windows when the weather is cool.
95. My husband brings out the best in me.
96. I learned patience from my sister.
97. I hope you are still awake.
98. I hope you still like me.
99. I hope you know Jesus.
100. I'm hopeful.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

wow, i learned alot about you! i'll have to post something like that sometime :-)

Mom trying to find her way said...

I thought you'd tell me something I didn't know!! haha! :)