THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ready to get started!

I have been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for some time. Having never been one to keep a journal or record any of my thoughts, there was sufficiant doubt I would not maintain it. The thought of starting this and leaving it out to dry was just something I did not want to do. The main reason I want to do this is for my children. (I'll elaborate more on that later.) There is also this desire to keep family and friends up to date on our lives. Not that everyone is just "dying" to know what we do day in and day out. If no one uses this blog for that reason, my kids will at least be able to look back on this and know more about their lives than I know about mine. So, here it is.....!

0 comments: