THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet Pea Cake

This is what I did today. I have been making cakes off and on for several years now, but things have really picked up for me over the last two or three years. Since I tend to dabble in several different areas of creativity, I enjoy the fact that no cake is ever the same.

My children love when mom is making a cake. They always ask for the top of the cake that I have to cut off to level it and you can bet they want some fondant when I'm using it. Bubba came into the kitchen tonight and said, "Mommy, you are the bestest cup cake and cake baker ever ever." I love compliments from my children. I know they are saying it because they acutally think that about me. I know otherwise, but it sure makes me smile that no matter how my cakes might turn out, my kids will always love them.








1 comments:

Emma said...

Leila Sue! LOVE the Sweet Pea cake!