THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mmmm...chips!

We are doing a little flashback here. I know some of you are wondering how things went with Cooper today, but I'll get to that in a minute.

This photo was taken on the way to get some half-priced slush's, and no, I was not driving at the time! Cooper had eyed a particular kind of chip truck and began salivating and licking his lips. The girls seemed to get a kick out of it!
Get that boy some chips!!

Cooper did really great this morning. After we sent him into the classroom on his own, I realized I was the problem. He walked on right in and had no problems (that I know of at least). I may never be able to post any pictures of him at his desk any time soon, but if that means his mornings (and mine) go a little easier, then I can go without pictures, for now.

0 comments: