THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Let's Play Catch-Up

First day in the 3rd grade.
First day in the 1st grade.



I'd like to do a little catch-up with some of my latest photo's. Part of my goal with this blog is to start when school started. With everything going on around here from preparing for school to start, getting things ready for MOPS, oh, and being very sick for two weeks, the blog had to wait. Over the next few days I would like to share some of the past to get us brought up to the present. That brings us to the pictures above.

The first day of school seemed so routine this year. Almost like we have done in a hundred times before. Let me count....we've acutally only had 3 first days of school. I think that as our children get older, it's not the same as when they start Kindergarten. It's more of an "all grown up" approach. I felt silly taking Avery's picture in her classroom. It won't be long before that just won't be cool anymore and I'll get that look that your pre-teen gives you when you are embarassing her beyond repair.

I'm back. I just had to wipe my tears off of the computer and my cheeks.

School has been going well for the girls so far. We are all glad to have more routine than we had over the summer. It's the very same routine that allows me to share this blog with you.

Tomorrow I'll show you pictures of Cooper's first day of school.

1 comments:

Deborah said...

OMG...the girls are so grown up!!! I can't believe how old they look...and Cooper - in pre-K! He's still suppossed to be the cute little baby that drinks his bottles so loudly (remember that?). Tammy sent me your blog address and I'm so glad! mine is www.leveefamily.blogspot.com take a look and keep in touch