THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Where we are today

It seems like a good idea to bring everyone up to date on our family. We are in the early stages of many things around here. All three of our children are in the early stages of their education. Ave is in 3rd grade, Boo is in 1st grade and Bubba is in Pre-K at our church. As for me, I'm in the early stages of motherhood and all that it implies. This year is my 6th year to participate in a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Group, however, this is my first year to be the director of our group. My husband is not in the early stages of anything really. He likes routine and it is a must have with his current work schedule. As of today, he wakes up at 2:30 am, goes to the gym and then to work. He usually arrives home at 7:00 pm and goes to bed at the same time our kids do, 8:00 pm. Routine is a must have...did I mention that already?

As I strive to be the mother God calls me to be, I find myself constantly reviewing my progress. Checking where I am moving forward and making the continual corrections of my mistakes. Here lately I'm looking at how I spend my time and how I can make the most of it. Keeping up with this blog will be taking more of my time, however, I'm hoping that with the Lord's guidance and the constant reminder of my legacy, I can stay on track.

0 comments: