THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Regrets...

There is something to be said about all of the things that we do that we eventually look back on and say..."what was I thinking?"


Like this picture of Avery when she rubbed blue sidewalk chalk all over her face and did a short rendition of the Blue Man Group.......or Farmer Brenna with her self applied face paint at the Children's Museum....


...or Cooper after he had taken a bite of a cookie I allowed him to decorate by himself with unlimited icing and sprinkles. Although it appears he is missing a few teeth, I assure you he was not. Now, if I had not made sure he scoured his teeth with his toothbrush afterward, he might have actually lost several teeth from all of those "sugar bugs".

I realize that there are no questionable pictures of me posted on here. There are questionable pictures of me, but none that I will be posting on here. I would rather use my quite adorable children. They are quite adorable in spite of chalk, face paint, and sprinkles!

My point is, I really have not been able to stop thinking about my last post. I'm not very happy that I posted it and really thought about deleting it all together. I felt like I wrote it with a poor attitude. I know I am just like every other mother out there who feels overwhelmed at times and I know that was one of those moments weakness. I just felt that all of my focus was on Brenna and I didn't mean for it to be that way. Today I will meet with her teacher to discuss ways that we can help her stay on track. This is a season in our lives that will require prayer and patience. I keep leaning on God's word for comfort here.

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6

0 comments: